HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR TRICKER’S
- Remove dirt or marks with a clean cloth.
- Use a neutral polish then buff with another clean cloth.
- Use wax polish to weather proof protection.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags provided to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
Tricker’s repairs department regularly restores shoes and boots that are more than 20 years old. We can almost always bring them back to life. Provided the upper is still in one piece, we can attach it to a brand-new sole and welt so that it is as good as new (although many of our customers are very particular in asking us not to restore the uppers too much – not everyone wants to look like they are wearing new shoes, apparently).
To learn more, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.