Since 1829, Tricker’s are all about our products, how we make them and how our customers feel about them. We pride ourselves on our experience and service, personal attention and integrity.
Tricker’s reputation is built on quality, comfort and character, which matter in equal measure to our customers. Each shoe and boot is carefully crafted from the best materials to the most exacting standards.
The integrity and natural authority of our products, their individuality and self-assuredness is reflected in our customers and ultimately sets us apart.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
To make purchases through the site, you will need to provide your personal details such as name, address, contact number and email address. Please create an account before online purchase. Furthermore, when you order, you will be required to provide valid payment details whereby you agree we can use the details to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks.
All agreements of your offer to purchase goods are entirely subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via e-mail or web is not a guarantee of delivery. In the event the items you have ordered are not available, you will be contacted, and alternative or a full refund offered. If we are only able to fulfil part of your order, payment will be taken for your whole order, then on dispatch a full refund for the unavailable goods will be made.
We aim to deliver all orders as quickly as possible. We use SF for all of our deliveries. Delivery times stated on the website are in no way a guarantee and are based on approximations. This is due to third party factors that may cause delays.
All products sold on our website come with free delivery. It usually takes 1-3 working days. If the goods cannot be delivered normally during holidays, we will publicize it on the website. Once your order has been processed, the shipping address cannot be changed.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will email you confirmation of your tracking details. You can also log in to your account on the website to track your order history. Please allow a few hours before tracking to allow the carrier to update their system.
- Before you return a product, please confirm the products and packages are in original condition;
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a traceable option, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit;
- If the order contained a gift, ensure that the gift is in good condition and returned with the original purchase together. If the gift cannot be returned due to any reason, or the gift is damaged or lost during the return, we will deduct the corresponding cost from the transaction payment according to the value of the gift;
- If coupons are used during purchase, we will deduct the value of the coupon from the transaction payment and return the rest of the payment;
- The returned goods must have been purchased via www.trickers.com.hk, or www.trickers.hk. We do not accept any products purchased from other channels;
- Customers will be responsible for any return costs.
Please send your return to:
TIGERS Hong Kong Warehouse – Tricker’s Aftersales Team
5 Floor, Gateway TS
No.8 Cheung Fai Road, Tsing Yi
Hong Kong, China
Telephone: 400 0067 082
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
We will always be happy to cancel your order if needed. To do this, you can contact via Contact Form. Unfortunately, it will not always be possible to stop the order if this has already been picked up by the delivery company. Once the item is back to our warehouse, we will process your refund, however, we will not be liable for the postage and packaging costs should this be the case.
We make every effort to make sure our products are described as accurately as possible, however, colour displays can be different depending on your computer settings, or monitor, so exact colour matches are not always possible. This means, the colour of your products may differ from what you have seen on screen. If you are not happy with any products, you are entitled to return these for an exchange or refund by complying with our returns policy.
You have certain rights under the laws of Hong Kong, which include:
- Any product you order through www.trickers.com.hk or www.trickers.hk will be to satisfactory quality, fit and its intended purpose which will match the descriptions given on the site. Sale items may include previously tried on and shoes with slight leather markings. Sale items may not include shoe bags and wraps as standard and can be purchased separately.
- The right to return a product if you feel the quality is not at the satisfactory level.
- A right to cancel any order for a product, within 7 days commencing the date on which you receive the product for a full refund, even if the product is not deemed non satisfactory.
By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that you have no rights in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property supplied as part of this website. In addition ‘content’ is defined by any, graphics, photographs, including all image rights, music, video and text on this site.
The Terms & Conditions, together with all the policies and procedures, will be governed in accordance with the relevant laws of Hong Kong.
This site is operated by Melchers (Beijing) Ltd, Tricker’s exclusive distributor in China Mainland and Hong Kong.