ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
To make purchases through the site, you will need to provide your personal details such as name, address, contact number, and email address. Please create an account before online purchase. Furthermore, when you order, you will be required to provide valid payment details whereby you agree we can use the details to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the link Forgotten Your Password? You will be asked to insert the email address with which you registered your account and to which a link to change your password will be sent.
WHAT CURRENCY CAN I PAY?
HOW DO I FIND AN ITEM ON THE SITE?
You can use the filters to drill down for the type of shoe or boot you are looking for in your desired colour. Alternatively, if you know the style you are looking for, you can use the search bar at the top right corner of the website.
WHAT HAPPENS IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK?
Firstly, we are extremely sorry! We make every effort to make sure the items we make available to purchase on the website are in stock. If your item is out of stock, we will make every effort to source the item for you from our store, offer an alternative, or refund you for this item. You can also contact us for reservation once the item available.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER?
Before your order has been processed and dispatched, it may be possible to amend or cancel an item. We will make every effort to do so, however we do aim to dispatch your items as quick as possible and it may be a case that your item has already been sent. You can return your item for an exchange or refund at this point.
To make any amendments or cancellations, please send you request via Contact Form.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Before you return a product, please confirm the products and packages are in original condition;
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a traceable option, as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit;
- If the order contained a gift, ensure that the gift is in good condition and returned with the original purchase together. If the gift cannot be returned due to any reason, or the gift is damaged or lost during the return, we will deduct the corresponding cost from the transaction payment according to the value of the gift;
- If coupons are used during purchase, we will deduct the value of the coupon from the transaction payment and return the rest of the payment;
- The returned goods must have been purchased via ww.trickers.com.hk, or www.trickers.hk. We do not accept any products purchased from other channels;
- Customers will be responsible for any return costs.
Please send your return to:
TIGERS Hong Kong Warehouse – Tricker’s Aftersales Team
5 Floor, Gateway TS
No.8 Cheung Fai Road, Tsing Yi
Hong Kong, China
Telephone: 400 0067 082
Try On Tips
- When trying on a shoe for fitting, please do not put the shoe sole directly onto hard ground, but try it on soft ground such as a soft carpet, dust bag, or similar.
- Please do not tear off the plastic protective film attached under the leather sole to avoid scratches during try on. Scratches are not acceptable for return and exchange.
- Please use a shoehorn to assist the wearing and taking off the shoes to avoid shoe deformation.
- Please do not bend the vamps to prevent wrinkles. Wrinkles are not acceptable for return and exchange.
HOW DO I FIND MY SIZE?
WHAT IS PRE-SALE ORDER?
Products and new releases may be pre-sold online. As soon as the pre-sale products are available, they will be reserved and sent to customers immediately. The estimated delivery time will be displayed in the product description of the website. If your order contains both in-stock products and pre-sale products, we will send them separately. If your order includes pre-sale products with different delivery times, we will send them immediately when all products arrive.