When you choose Tricker’s, you never have to choose between practicality, durability and style. We make the world’s best country boots and shoes.
- Tricker’s is England’s longest established shoemaker. We were founded in 1829 by Joseph Tricker and remain wholly owned by his descendants, employing around 100 people in our Northampton shoe factory in the heart of England.
- All of our shoes and boots are handmade entirely from start to finish in Northampton by craftsmen and women using traditional methods, to the same exacting standards that first established our reputation.
- To make a pair of Tricker’s shoes or boots takes eight weeks, using 260 processes in six different rooms in our factory.
- Tricker’s footwear is worn by His Royal Highness Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales, who awarded Tricker’s a Royal Warrant in 1989.
- Our uncompromising standards of craftsmanship, honest materials, environmentalism and sustainability are values that have been preserved and developed through five generations. Every material used in our construction can be traced back to its source.
- All of our shoes and boots are Goodyear welted – this is the process we use to join the sole of your shoe to the upper. It is incredibly robust and enables your shoes to be easily repaired in the future.
- There is a vibrant Tricker’s community on Instagram, where more than 150,000 Tricker’s fans share pictures and publish fantastic testimonials and reviews of both our footwear and service.
- “Built to Last” – your treasured Tricker’s start their life being made by hand on a last and so it is fitting that, with care and repair, they can last you a lifetime. We often find ourselves repairing, resoling or reheeling shoes that are more than 50 years old and we offer this service by post to anywhere in the world. And we ourselves have lasted since 1829 as a family-owned shoemaker.